Friday, October 25, 2013

Pumpkin Patch!

Every year we take the children to the pumpkin patch. The last couple years we've enjoyed "The Evening in the Patch" sponsored by the preschool we attend. This year, we had the privilege of having a concert by Mr. Richard. Mr. Richard is a local children's performer. He writes his own material and I was impressed by him. I thought he was so fun! We allowed the boys to choose one small pumpkin each, which they painted here at home. And, we chose a large pumpkin to carve closer to Halloween night. Of course, we dressed Miriam up as a pumpkin so we could take adorable pictures of her. It was a blast.


 Grayson and Landon insisted on making silly faces! I love how this one turned out. I love my sweet children.


 Mr. Richard!
 The boys danced the entire time. Miriam just hung out on our picnic blanket. Ethan can really move. When we were leaving another parent told me that his moves were "electric!" Hahahahaha.



No comments: