Sabra brought the boys these fun "eye" glasses. Here they are modeling them for the camera. She also made these spooky sandwiches (below). So cute!
The pictures below were taken by Ethan. Some of them are pretty good.
Grayson wearing his cowboy costume. He wants to be a real cowboy one day. The other night he gave me a cowboy hat to wear and told me he wanted me to be his "cowboy girl." I love this sweet boy so much.
Rae Rae came to visit and met Miriam for the first time. They became fast friends.
Mr. Potato Head is stealing Grayson's photo op.
Selfie with the brothers.
Another selfie. Grayson looks up to Ethan so much. He wants to go to Kindergarten and play soccer like Ethan. Today, after preschool, he told me he wanted to do homework like Ethan does.
I call this one "Car in Hand"
This selfie is a little dark, but I thought Landon looked super cute in it.
No comments:
Post a Comment