At his well visit he weighed 18 lbs 14.5 oz (96%) and was 26.5 inches long (97%). He is by far our biggest, tallest baby! Jared says he should become a basketball player and make us all rich. Unlike his brothers and sister, Weston's eyes are not blue! Finally, I have a baby that takes after me in that department. I'm pretty sure they're hazel because they look like a different color every day depending on what color his shirt is. We just love our little guy!
Monday, August 31, 2015
Weston is HUGE
Weston is now 4 months old. He isn't rolling over, not even close. I'm thinking it's because he is so enormous. He is fat, lazy, and happy. He smiles all the time and loves to laugh at his silly siblings. Weston really is a chill baby. He has never wanted a pacifier which was kind of a bummer at first. Now he is happy to suck on his fingers or anything that gets close enough. He's gotten a nose, plenty of burp cloths, and even gave me a hickey on my arm. Haha.
At his well visit he weighed 18 lbs 14.5 oz (96%) and was 26.5 inches long (97%). He is by far our biggest, tallest baby! Jared says he should become a basketball player and make us all rich. Unlike his brothers and sister, Weston's eyes are not blue! Finally, I have a baby that takes after me in that department. I'm pretty sure they're hazel because they look like a different color every day depending on what color his shirt is. We just love our little guy!
At his well visit he weighed 18 lbs 14.5 oz (96%) and was 26.5 inches long (97%). He is by far our biggest, tallest baby! Jared says he should become a basketball player and make us all rich. Unlike his brothers and sister, Weston's eyes are not blue! Finally, I have a baby that takes after me in that department. I'm pretty sure they're hazel because they look like a different color every day depending on what color his shirt is. We just love our little guy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment