Friday, February 6, 2015

Landon is 4!!!!!!!!!


My sweet baby Landon turned four this week! I really can't believe this one at all. He has grown so much in the last year. Between 3 and 4 he has learned so much. Landon is very helpful around the house and is my "little buddy." We get a lot of one on one time together because Miriam usually has a pretty good nap on the days both his brothers are at school. That gives us plenty of time to run errands, play, snuggle, and cook together. I love my little Landi-loo!

Sweet Landon as a babe. I think he's about three weeks old in this photo.


Enjoying lunch together. I love how Landon keeps his special things nearby throughout the day. Sometimes they're in his pocket or by his side at the table. This week's special thing was a cute birthday card his cousin, Lyla, made for him.

Showing us his new number! 

Landon's birthday is the day before my mom's. Gigi was able to come for a short visit to celebrate Landon. Everyone was thrilled to see her. They pretty much sat on top of her for as long as they could. (Miriam kept her cute, chubby little arm around Gigi for story time.)

Landon even got a visit from his Uncle Tony during his birthday week. Landon loves assisting in the kitchen and was a big help as we learned how to make Uncle Tony's gourmet S'mores cupcakes.

No comments: