This year we attended Stacy Tait's Annual Easter Party held the week before Easter. Apparently, there was a small turnout. Seeing as I had a working husband that day and had to attend all by myself, I was happy to have a smaller crowd. It made keeping up with my four much easier.
Playing on the banks of the creek.
Easter games.
Egg hunt.
Pretty girl.
The children with their loot.
Dying Easter eggs with Aunt Stacey and Lyla. Miriam, Logan and Noah were here, just otherwise occupied.
Pretty eggs. Well, all except that weird one on the left. Not quite sure how Landon created that one. I think he must have dunked it in several different colors.
Easter hat parade at Grayson's school. You can't really see his hat in this photo. It is his recycled cowboy hat from Halloween with yellow grass around the brim and a few plastic Easter eggs hot glued around. It was pretty cute. Some of the hats were very creative.
Easter Sunday on our way out the door to church. Don't they look great! Also, I made those ties for Jared and the boys. I'm pretty proud of myself. This was the first sewing project I did all on my own.
Despite feeling a little melancholy, the truth is that Easter is a beautiful holiday celebrating our Savior, Jesus Christ's conquering of death and the grave. I am so grateful for my Savior and Redeemer for His atoning sacrifice that I might live eternally with my dear family. I am grateful for the power of the priesthood that makes that possible. What a blessing to know that my Savior loves me and that He lives. Because of Him I have peace, joy, and hope. Because of Him I have the greatest of gifts. Please enjoy this short video titled "Because of Him." I promise it's worth it.

No comments:
Post a Comment