Today Ethan got his first taste of public speaking. He was asked to say the prayer in the Primary opening exercises at our church. I asked him if he wanted me to help and he promptly told me no. Here's how it went.
Ethan steps up to the podium and after heavily breathing into the microphone he says, "Jesus Christ. I love you. In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen."
I love him.
5 comments:
Jason and I both laughed and thought it was super cute. He is a tough cookie for wanting to do it himself! I bet he is a handful.
So cute! I especially love the part about "heavily breathing". Nathan gave a prayer in primary a few months ago but he most definitely needed my help. He won't even pray at our house by himself. Good job Ethan!
Augh! I love it!
so cute!
Love it!
Post a Comment