I am 31. I feel like such a grown up with my three boys in tow and my flats (I've traded in heels for the comfort of it all). All I need is a mini-van. My boys took great care of me on my birthday. Ethan asked me what my number was and when I told him 31, he tried so hard to repeat it but it came out garbled. I told him he had the next birthday in our little family and that he would be 4. He promptly said that he didn't want to be 4, he wants to be 3. I feel you, Ethan. I feel you.
4 comments:
So glad you had a happy birthday!
Does that mean I have to be a grown up too if I wear flats but have no kids? I'm voting no :) Let's just all feel sorry for Justin that his wife has already reserved heels for Sunday only.
This made me laugh! Poor Ethan already doesn't want to get older. He's really in for it! haha
Happy Birthday Andrea!
Post a Comment