Monday, August 18, 2008

Professor Krause

Just wanted to share some exciting news. I was asked to teach a course for the University of Central Florida School of Social Work. This is something I've always wanted to do and I am very enthusiastic about this opportunity. I definitely have some healthy anxiety, but mostly I'm excited. I'll be teaching a course in the Masters of Social Work program called Social Work Practice with Groups (basically a group therapy course). I start in one week. Send prayers and well wishes my way: )

5 comments:

Myndie said...

Congrats! We are so happy for you!

Anonymous said...

That's way exciting! Congrats! I am sure it will be a fabulous class:)

Janelle said...

Andrea- I wish I could attend- good luck Professor!
Janelle

Jeni said...

Congrats professor!

Brooke said...

Cool Andrea! I would love to be a student of yours, plus I have sooo much to learn. I like living a professional life through you.